My most precious and important dream is to have a family. This trumps everything else.
Penultimately, assuming having a family can co-exist with another dream, then career-wise, here are what I'd love to find myself doing, if training and income and innate talent were no obstacles:
- Chaplain on a movie set (this job does not exist as far as I know, but it should; maybe I'll be the first), or a chaplain in a prison, in a hospital, or on tour with a band
- Produce / manage / somehow work on live concert or theatre productions
- ASL interpreter at a mega-church, or touring Christian concert
- Movie producer (movies like Bridge to Terabithia, Moonrise Kingdom, Soul Surfer, or any of my other favorites that inspire)
- Worship leader / singer / songwriter / performer
- FEMA / disaster management (ever since I saw Volcano as a child, I've thought about this career idea)
- Reality TV host
- Stay-at-home-Dad (one of my close friends and mentors is a stay-at-home-Dad, and seeing his career choice opened my mind to the possibility for myself)
Most importantly though, any job by which I can provide for my family's needs, would be a fine job. Right now I'm a missionary in Corporate America, and I really like what I do; staying where I'm at for the rest of my career, would also be wonderful.