A short collection of wise words to live by, by a wise guy (me)...
- Don't be a douche tool
- Do what you say you're gonna do
- Don't walk into a conversation, say, "I don't mean to interrupt," and then proceed to
- Don't be a constant Debbie Downer, or Cathy Complainer, or Blaming Bill
- Don't waste time feeling sorry for yourself; it's not attractive (not just romantically, I mean, in ANY sense of the term "attractive" - as friends, as an employee, ...)
- Don't act desperate
- Don't panic
- Don't ask a question, and then interrupt/cut off/talk over the response
- Don't ask a question, then change the conversation subject back to yourself
In retrospect, maybe instead I should have titled this post, "Jeremy's pet peeves".