Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Goals for the 2010-2011 School Year

Yes, I've already graduated college, but I still work in a school, so my calendar still revolves around the school year. That's really just a convenient excuse to do a mid-year New Year's resolution. Of sorts.

(Actually it's all my friend Joanna's fault: she wrote a blog post back in May listing some of her goals for the year, so that made me want to do something similar. And my friend Matthew has always encouraged me to write down my goals, so here we are.)

Goals for 2010-2011:

  • Become a better guitar player

  • Produce at least one short film project

  • Record at least one song

  • Spend more time listening and less time talking

  • Pay off my student loans and obliterate my debt

  • Proactively listen for God’s Call in my life

  • Read at least 1 book*

  • Learn to relax


*Confession: I'm a slow reader, and college really turned me off from reading. So reading a book for pleasure would be an accomplishment.

No comments: