Monday, January 10, 2011

Woof

Everyone knows I'm scared of dogs.*

But what happens if I fall in love with a dog-lover? Will I be forced to overcome my phobia?

I think I've found the solution: You see, I recently started re-watching episodes of Fraggle Rock, Jim Henson's television series from the 80s. In addition to re-living the childhood memories, I've fallen in love with the dog, Sprocket. He's adorable. He understands english, and he doesn't do all the silly things real dogs do, he's endearing. Because he's anthropomorphized.

So if I ever have a dog, I wish for a dog like Sprocket. Too bad he's a puppet.



*though again, not as much as I'm absolutely terrified by worms. Still, our four-legged furry friends are right up there.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Maybe you can get a dog with a handler. That would sorta be like a puppeteer, wouldn't it? :)